MENU

Slide

Monday, April 14, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Minn: Hey babe, it's not bad lah,
The lecturers quite funny,
hahahs it's like normal poly life loh.
Lectures and all, then you wanna listen you listen,
Don't wanna listen, nobody will force you also.

Felicia: Lol, 1st day of school scary or not!
Mickey pizza~

Yelrihs: You so mean lah!
The zipia spree still open meh?!

Rabbit: Hello, i joined a spree.

Passer: i'm from MDIS,
Tourism and hospitality management.

Anon1552: My boyf got it for me at Longchamp @ Paragon.
Medium sized. (:

Sher: Lol, recently very busy luh~
Busy until so lazy to bake. Not motivated!
LOL!

Bao: LOL! You got too much $$$ ah!
Take 2 diplomas for whaaaat?
Lol, Must be you love poly life alot or sth.
Oooooh, RP what course?

Rabbit: I've no idea how i works either,
i joined a spree.

Janice: i'm reading and listening to radio
while he yaks on and on. LOL, Mr LKK!
Now we're like all calling him LKK and not Mr See.
Poor guy! Hahahahs!
Wahh so fast ah, Haven't presentation leh.
Gosh, sounds scary!

Zhuen: Really meh!
I think that day i saw you in canteen you know,
But i can't confirm if it's you so i didnt say hello!

Audrey: Hahahas, Suuuure babe. :D

Vin: Hello dear, it's Diploma. (:

Mardhiah: Hey babe, Linked!

Girl: Lol, Lazy leh, Sometimes i like to bake,
But i don't like to eat the things i bake. Hahahahs.
So must wait until i really have the cravings,
& nobody ask me i wanna bake tgt at my place~

Girl: Which recipe in particular? Name?






Have been busy busy busy going out, going to school,
And the whole weekend was shooting shooting & shooting!



that's why i haven't been blogging.
Hur hur hur, I'm such a lazy bum bum.




Last Thursday i had a group shoot @ Ejun's Studio
with Felicia, Shirley, Florella, Daphy.
But in the end only felicia came
cos the rest all last min got stuff on~
So sad. ):


My school ends at 12,
so i had like totally nowhere to go after school,
and then shoot was supposely 3pm.
So i went to ejun's studio to rot 1st before felicia came!


Then ejun whipped out his famous cards
and started doing card tricks, illusions,
that sort to entertain me. Hhahahahahas,
I swear it's so so so frustrating,
more frustrating rather than amazed!
Lol, Then he showed me the trick and stuff,
So cool lah.


And i think i'm super cock eye loh,
when i walk into the studio,
I'll def pass by this black metal cupboard thing,
And there's these big big pictures on top



I walked by, 3 times pass this black cupboard
and i didnt see it at all until felicia told me
"Eh fidel, you leh, so nice!"






Then i went crazy and like,
"omg omg omg, So big, Yadda yadda yadda!"


Then ejun said, "eh, i thought when you 1st came in,
i told you it's there already?"


Hahahahas, Then i gave him the, huh, wtf look.
Gosh, I'm Reeeeeally cock eye can!


And daphy, I'm beside you! Hahahahas.
And ejun said he didnt even know we're acquainted
when he was arranging the photos on the cupboard.
Daphy dear! We're fated to be together! <3


Hahahahas! :x
Just One. (:







I had a morning shoot with Martin on saturday,
Wanted to shoot at Seletar Camp initially,
But the sun was really hot hot hooooot!


So he drove around the area, and showed me the airfield,
Old planes and stuff,
he was like, "Aiyah we go rounding okay!"


Hahahhas, I didnt know at seletar camp area
there's houses and got people stay one loh.
But wth, I won't wanna stay there, So scary.






then in the end we went to duxton road,
the area with alot of pubs and shophouses,
Shot there for an hour or so.


Then it started drizzling, and we changed location
and he drove to indoor stadium and
we shot at the bridge area there for awhile.
and it started raining heavily! :x
Wet wet wet~


Martin sent me back home,
he was like saying he's looking for a couple to shoot,
he felt that me & my boy looks like a good match,
very "deng dui" together.

Then i was damn happy cos just afew days ago,
Boyf and i were talking about wanting
to do a couple shoot and he was asking me to find
a photographer who's willing to shoot couple!
I'm surprise i found one by accident! Hahahas.

and darling came to pick me up,
after i changed into something dry,
My outfit was totally drenched from the rain!





The Tamama boyf fixed for me! :D



So cuuuuute hor~
Even my mummy says its so cute. Hahahahas.




Then i was like totally starving
cos i haven't ate anything for the day,
And stupid boyf had to go do his car thingy at that time!
So annoying can!

Then i treat boyf's arm like a rawhide
or sth & kept biting biting biting!
HAHAHAHS! When i'm not biting, I'm plucking his "FUR".
HAHAHAHAHAHAS! Bah, inside joke.


Then we ate (finally satisfied my screaming tummy)
And went back to his house and sleep.
So tired lah, Wake up so early for shoot. lol.
and i shouldn't have taken a nap!
Cos i always will have trouble sleeping that night if i take naps.




After like 3-4 hours,
Woke up and garett drove boyf's Swift out
so we had to drive garett's Audi Coupe Convertible.
So funny can, Whenever boyf had to drive garett's coupe,
He'll be soooo damn stressed.


Love the wind in my haaaaair~
Hahahahahas!





Had Spizza for dinner!
Yummmmmmmmmmy~






Had a bikini shoot with Amy for morning session,
And Xiaoting for afternoon session.
I shoot until wanna cry loh,
Outdoor shoot, Really cannot do 2 sessions a day lah.
The sun is really really hot loh, I'm so tanned now. ):





And the sand at east coast sucks can!
Rough like shit lidat! Then the photographers
keep wanting me to kneel on the rough sand
even when i like, "huh, very painful already."
My both knees are like red red and very sore loh.

Then i still had to go into the disgusting seawater.
GOSH, East coast beach leh, Can you imagine.
So dirty and er xin lah!

Plus the sun is so hot it made my toes feel like it's burning!
Thank god the 2nd session was much more fun &less torturous!
I think most of the pictures will end up
with me looking like i wanna die loh.

there was this bunch of photographers damn cute loh,
they brought the bubbles gun thingy,
then they keep shooting the bubbles with me posing.
Hahahahahs.





and for the afternoon session
i had to pose on the bicycle and xiaoting on skates.
and i almost fell off the bicycle like once or twice loh!
Thank god one of the photographer, Vince,
reaction was fast and he quickly grabbed the bicycle!
LOL, or i might have fell into some mud puddles. ):

Major unglam lah,
Imagine me almost falling off the bike & screaming like siao.
The bike was way to high for me.. :x






And ah, damn funny loh.
Dunno which idiot at east coast park went to
report to police and seems like
we're described as "OBSCENE MATERIAL" !


!@#$%^&
Hashahahas, Wth.
Me, Xiaoting, in bikini, we're obscene material. -.-"
It's a god-damned beach for goodness sake.
Never see girls in bikini @ the beach before loh.
Goodness!


OBSCENE MATERIAL HOR! LOL!
Think of it i still wanna laugh can.




And after the shoot, Darling came to fetch me!
And we headed for town for dinner cos i was totally starving.


The cash i earn and saved from 3 photoshoots.






...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...








My Miu Miu wallet!






Okay, this is like the 1st high-end wallet
i bought with the money i earned!
So it holds a certain value to me yeah? :D

The more i see it, the more i like it ,
The Sales @ Miu Miu was saying it's very elegant.
And i didn't regret choosing this over
the one i wanted to buy initially.

It's actually Water Snake Skin and leather,
And the colour is the actual colour of the water snake.
So cool lah, pink snake yo!








After school today, meet up with
felicia & stephanie for lunch @ ikea
but the restaurant was closed for renovation. ):
Sigh, i've been craving for diam cake for awhile already!



then we went over to Disney Naturally,
And had lunch there!

So cute can! Shirley blogged about than
place once and i've been wanting to go there!


They were screening The Incredibles while we were there.

Lol, i was like concentrating on the movie and
felicia was like yakking and yakking and
she keep having to call me afew times to
get my attention when she wanted to talk to me! :x
I'm such a kiddo!


The seats so cute right~


Mickey mouse shaped pizza that felicia and i shared!
We both ate the ears 1st, poor mickey~






Some of the shoots from Saturday morning with Martin:













It was like, drizzling when we took this shot. :x
It still looks so bright lah! Love your camera martin!





Okay need to sleep,
before i fall asleep in class tomorrow!
I was like reading, listening to radio (damn the bad connection
@ the lecturer threatre) in Accounts & Finance today.
Listen to that LKK yakking on and on about a subject
i already know is like really torturous!



Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: